To get the latest MetaScape Rules click here:
MetaScape 3.1.0 Rules
My Pledge: MetaScape 3.x.x rules will not change enough to require new character creation for one year!
- I will be focusing on advancement rules and fleshing out the feats available to characters.
- I posted all player rules booklets and all but two of the GM booklets under the link above. The missing GM booklets still need to be updated to version 3.x.x. I'll post them later.
- Some of the notations in the Weapons, Armor, Equipment and GM booklets are from version 2.x.x or earlier rules, but these are easily ad-libbed into 3.x.x rules for now. I'll be focusing on cleaning these up over the next several months.
- At this time version 3.1.0 rules are not easily played without being an experienced MetaScape gamer already. For the rest of you, you can either try to muddle through and send me key questions at email@example.com (if I have the time/desire to answer you), or wait a few more months as I clean up the rest of the GM rules which will explain the system in detail so a novice could pick it up.
- I've started a Novel set in the MetaScape GuildSpace setting and have it about half done (about 50,000 words). More on this in another 6 months or so.
- I will give special credits in the rule booklets to anyone who runs a stable, regular MetaScape 3.x.x gaming club as playtesters. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Design Help Wanted
- I'm looking for volunteers to help flush out the many feats needed at this time. I'm NOT interested in new races or classes at this time as I have my hands full with the existing ones. If interested, contact me at email@example.com for more info.
- Congratulations to Trevor Nielsen. For his years of dedicated playtesting and design help. I've moved him up in the credits to Master Playtester!